Subject: Speaker Invitation: Minister Riina Sikkut, Sustainable Livelihoods Summit, Brussels 5 June 2025
From: "Kaoru Inoue" <[email-masked]>
To: "Riina Sikkut"
Cc: <[email-masked]>, "Nathalie Furrer" <[email-masked]>, "Julia Lipscomb" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 7 Mar 2025 19:26:57 +0200

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear Minister Sikkut,

We are pleased to invite you to join Polish health minister Izabela 
Leszczyna as a speaker at our upcoming summit, Re-imagining Europe's health 
systems on 5 June 2025 in Brussels.

This event will bring together private sector leaders, top policymakers, 
thought leaders, and other health stakeholder organisations among others. We 
would be honoured if you could join us to share your insights in one of the 
two key panel discussions on health systems resilience and boosting EU 
competitiveness to transform the health landscape in the continent.

The summit will attract over 150 participants and several hundred more 
online, including policymakers, industry leaders, civil society 
representatives, and members of the international press corps from Europe 
and farther afield.

Please find the official invitation and latest programme attached. Should 
you have any queries or need further details, please do reach out to us.

We thank you for your consideration and we hope that you will join us in 
shaping this important conversation.

With kind regards,

Kaoru

Kaoru Inoue she/her

Partnership Manager

Friends of Europe ‑ Connect. Debate. Change.

​The think tank for a more inclusive, sustainable and forward‑looking Europe

Transparency register 99436366768‑45

 <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

Square de Meeûs 5‑6

,

B‑1000 Brussels

 <https://twitter.com/FriendsofEurope>

 <https://www.linkedin.com/company/friends-of-europe/>

 <https://www.instagram.com/friendsofeurope/>

 <http://www.friendsofeurope.org/>